Thursday 7 April 2011

I,m not so sure...

PROBLEM:

I thought this is what I wanted. But it's not.



CAUSE & POSSIBLE SOLUTION:

  1. I think the script is to narrow. I need something bolder

  2. The colours are all wrong. I need more earthy colours - browns, greys. Maybe ochre or terra-cotta?

  3. I need a thicker yarn, something more robust - this one is to flimsy. I thought I was going to get away with using what I already have, but I will have to go out and buy the right thing. Bummer...




CONCLUSION:

Putting the whole thing together is going to be a finger numbing exercise. Which is why everything else has to be perfect - or it won't be worth the trouble.

I guess this project is still in the development phase...

1 comment:

molleemac said...

I'm dying to know what it is!! But from what I can see, I think you are right to go w/ thicker yarn and bolder color for the text. Good luck! Can hardly wait to see the end product.

mly