Saturday 1 September 2012

Flower Feedback: Cape Point 2

My apologies for falling behind on the flower chain!  The only drawback of our trip so far is that we are not always connected to the internet.  So while the flower chain is continuing, I don't always have the opportunity to blog.



I have received another email from my flower at Cape Point...


Hi there,

I'm Marije Westerveld. I'm 38 years old, living in Enschede, The Netherlands, working as a teacher at primary school.

I spotted your flower on the 21st of August at Cape Point.
Me and my family (husband, son and daughter) visited my brother in law and his family who live in Hout Bay, next to Capetown.
We went to South Africa for 12 beautiful days. We love this country!

I was glad to see your beautiful flower and wish you all the best!


Thank you Marije! 


No comments: