Wednesday 5 December 2012

Flower Feedback: Mac Mac 8, 9 ,10, 11 & 12

It seems Mac Mac is a favourite flower spotting area...


My name is Hanita and I am with my family and friends at the Mac Mac waterfalls. Our story today is about taking time out to appreciate the finer things in life - enjoy the company of our friends and family and recharge our souls.


A short message from Dorette and David Pienaar:


  Passing by on a cloudy day.

A lovely message from the Netherlands:




We are Iris & Pieter from the Netherlands, traveling around SA for 3,5 weeks and enjoying wonderful nature, golf, SA wines, etc.  Really enjoyed Blyde River Canyon and spotted your flower at Mac Mac falls viewpoint.

And a beautiful story from North Carolina:



Hello! My name is Amy Martin and I am a 38 year old single mother from Durham, North Carolina, USA. I visited South Africa in mid October with G Adventure. Although I was with a group, this was my first time traveling abroad alone, and it was the longest period of time I'd ever been away from my three children. My experience on this holiday will be forever embedded in  my mind. Someday I plan to bring my children to South Africa so that I can show them this amazing country.
When visiting Mac Mac Falls, I saw your flower and read the note and thought it was a very cool idea. I had  a fellow traveller take my photo so that I could send it to you.  I wish you best of luck with this project!

Aslam Watson send me this pic of their beautiful family. There was no message attached.


I find it so cool that people from all over the world are connected by the flowers. A chain indeed.

No comments: