Saturday 10 August 2013

Flower feedback: Three Rondavels 5

I was very happy when I received this message a few weeks ago. I haven't heard from this flower for a while and assumed that it has been removed. I thought this was a recent visit but it turns out that the photo was taken in September last year. I am really grateful that Charnette still sent it to me even though she visited almost a year ago, but it does mean that the flower is most probably not there anymore...


Our company sent me and my colleague for a weekend away.  We decided to go to Hazyview and visit all the attractions there.  Amanda De Villiers and I, Charnette Wanty, took our boyfriends with, Quinten  and Nelius. Nelius  and I just started dating shortly before we went on this holiday, enjoying the lovely sightseeing around Hazyview.  

Thank you for sharing Charnette!

No comments: